page contents

Reviews about Google’s self driver cars

Lee Gomes made a news report recently that stated it is no surprise that the Google magic cars drove more than 700,000 miles. However, it is another fact that these can be driven at 25 mph and cannot be exceeded to 40 mph, which is a conscious zone for Google.

This drawback rules out the places that you may wish to go at a good speed. People have started to believe that the so called SMART self driven cars are actually not that smart enough.

What is the success story and the gossips about Google cars? It is difficult to comment if these self driver cars can actually do the right things independently

What is the success story and the gossips about Google cars? It is difficult to comment if these self driver cars can actually do the right things independently

 

It is no doubt that these cars have some excellent features, which include Google maps on which the car works, to find its route and destination. At the same time, it can be noted that these cars won’t touch the route, which google map cannot find.

There are lots of pros and cons about the Google self driven cars, and it is difficult to comment whether these would turn out to be an asset to the advanced technology or an area of concern. It can be stated that there are 90% of the features seem good and attractive, but the remaining 10% is yet to be concluded.

About The Author

David Nataf started his career as co-founder of Net Development, a leading French web integrators, employing 80 people. After the merger of Net Development with Reef publisher, David joined the law firm, Jean-Pierre Millet, with the defense of computer attackers and victimes specialty ("hackers") in cases between different organizations such as NSA or other members of the international interception 'Echelon' network from the UKUSA treaty or the US Air Force. He is the author of several books on information warfare, consultant for the European Parliament as an expert in computer security (SSI) and electromagnetic signals intelligence (SIGINT). David Nataf successively launched several start-ups of the Internet in the field of paperless technologies termination of contracts online ("resilier.com"); online subscription to early stage fundraising foreshadowing the model will retain more later the platform "gust.com", or free roaming mobile operators (MVNO). Given his specialty at the cross road of anti computer crime legal advising, Internet technology, media and anti-propaganda operations, David has naturally become an actor's influence on the Web, working for a think-tank representing french defense and Aerospace. He is architecting crypto farms and masternodes for cryptocurrencies in Asia and Israel technological parks. He graduated in Law from the Faculty of Paris, is a passionate graduated gemologist by Gemological Institute of America "GG", Gemmological Association of Great Britain "Cert-Ga", practical daily triathlon.

Related posts