According to an Afghan Interior Ministry spokesman, four Afghan residents had lost their lives and also 24 others have been injured in a suicide bombing on Tuesday afternoon outside Afghanistan`s Justice Ministry.
A car bomb was detonated around 4 p.m. in the Justice Ministry parking lot on Tuesday, as said by a government spokesman, Sediq Sediqqi.
The responsibility for this attack which had targeted justice system employees had been claimed by the Taliban. They said that they would continue to put to death the “slaves” judges and the prosecutors.
As per the Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said in an emailed statement,
“Based on this, the slave administration prosecutors, judges and personal of Ministry of Justice have been our target, and our attacks will continue while their cruel activities continues.”
The employees of Afghanistan`s justice system had already been attacked by the Taliban twice this month.
On 4th May morning, a car bomb exploded near the bus which was carrying employees to the work at the attorney general`s office. In this attack one person was put to death.
Another suicide bomber rammed bus, six days later in the same area which was taking workers to their homes and at least five prosecutors had lost their lives in this attack, as per the United Nations, which had condemned targeting the residents and legal professionals as potential war crimes.