According to the reporters, not less than 145 civilians had been put to death by the Islamic State fighters in an attack on the Syrian town of Kobani and a nearby village, in what a monitoring group described on Friday as the second worst attack carried out by the hard line group in Syria.
ISIS had started firing at everything that moved as they attacked the city, said the activist.
Two pronged attack had been launched by Islamic State on 26th June, attacking the Kurdish Syrian border town as well as the north eastern city of Hassakeh.
A spokesman Redur Xelil said that the Islamic State attack is said to be the suicide mission and its aim was to create the terror and not to take the city.
The violence included at least three suicide car bomb attacks. Among the dead includes the elderly, women and children.
Last august, the largest attack had been launched by the group in which not less than 700 members of the al Sheitat tribe in the ISIS controlled province of Deir Ezzor, in eastern Syria, had lost their lives over a two week period, reported by Al Jazeera.