According to the reporters, the UK government said on Tuesday that it had almost planned to launch more drone strikes against British citizens to thwart the potential terror attacks.
Prime Minister David Cameroon, had announced a day earlier that the Royal Air Force drone strikes had put to death two British jihadists in Syria on August 2, marking as the UK `s first acknowledged military action in Syria.
It had been clearly said by Cameroon that the UK forces were prepared to launch out more strikes in Syria, Iraq and Libya against particular targets.
The existence of kill list of the terrorists had been denied by Downing St. however, Whitehall sources had clearly said that British-born ISIS fighters, including Jihadi john, the extremist who is responsible for putting to death Westerners in Syria are the targets for UK forces.
The strike was authorized by Cameroon without the approval of Parliament. He said that no vote was required as it was an act of self-defense for which there was a clear legal basis.
Also two other Islamic State militants were put to death in the attack in the Syrian city of Raqqa on August 21.