According to the reporters, at least three people had been stabbed by a man, 29 year old, at an east London Tube station on Saturday before police subdued him with a stun gun and made an arrest, as said by the London`s Metropolitan police.
The police had been treating the incident at Leytonstone station as a terrorist incident.
Among three, one of them had sustained serious injuries, but not considered to be life threatening, as said by the police. Other two are suffering from minor injuries.
Police had taken the suspect to the London police station.
As said by Commander Richard Walton, who leads the Met`s Counter Terrorism Command, “I would urge the public to remain calm, but alert and vigilant. The threat from terrorism remains at severe, which means that a terrorist attack is highly likely.”
The information about the suspect`s identity had not yet been released by the police.
The Leytonstone Underground Station in the east London had been cordoned off by the police following the stabbing incident on Saturday. As reported the man had been threatening the people with a knife at around 7 pm.