According to the reporters, dozens of people had lost their lives after the missile attacks in northern Syria, and had warned there that they would face the harshest reaction if they tried to seize a town near the Turkish border.
The survivors were been searched by the rescuers who were wearing hard hats in the northern Syria on Monday.
According to the reports, not less than 50 people had lost their lives in the attacks.
As said by the Amnesty International, the attacks on hospitals amounted to war crimes.
It had been warned by the Critics of the Syrian government that the latest assault is yet another troubling sign that a planned cessation of hostilities in the war ravaged country is far from taking hold.
Not less than 50 civilians had been put to death when the missiles hit at least five medical facilities and two schools in the rebel held areas of Syria on Monday, as per to the United Nations, which called the attacks a blatant violation of international law.
At least 14 lost their lives in the northern town of Azaz, the last rebel stronghold before the outskirts with Turkey, when the missiles hit a children`s hospital and a school sheltering refugees, a medic and two residents said.